First-time Home Buyers: House shopping in Tallahassee?
Purchasing your first house is a huge venture - both exciting and a little scary. To make it happen, you'll need a real estate agent looking out for your top interests. For the best service, try the Carey & Hart Team. We are an award-winning real estate team and we sincerely enjoy assisting first-time buyers. We would love to aid you in buying your first house.
Not everyone with a real estate license is equally equipped to help you find a home. Our dedication to our customers is what makes the difference. Here's what you can expect when you use Carey & Hart Realtors for your first-time home purchase.
- We'll lead you through every turn of your home buying process. From locating the best house among all the properties available in our area, to advising you on the closing costs involved.
- Need assistance with establishing your list of features for your new home, plus your community, and your school district? We're local experts and would be honored to assist you.
- We'll walk you through the overwhelming financial nuts and bolts of purchasing a house, including the several mortgages and home buying methods available. Lesa Hart is a lending expert. There are a number of assistance programs & 100% financing programs we can connect you with.
- We'll keep close track of all the latest listings and make sure we inform you of all the houses that match your criteria.
- Basically, we will do everything in our power to make sure your home buying process is successful.
Finding the right house for you in the Tallahassee area is our business, and we're ready to go to work for you. We're a team you can count on!
Feel free to call us anytime at 850-386-6160, or click here
to leave your info, and we will get back to you immediately.