Curb Appeal Checklist
Inspect the outside grounds. Remove any building materials, scrap wood, discarded household items, dead plants in pots, etc. from the property. Store garbage cans in the garage or out of sight. Consider a seasonal or attractive door wreath. Your front porch area and sidewalk should be bright, clean and clear of any debris.
Check the home from the roof line down.
- Is the roof free and clear from obstructions and mold?
- Are the gutters clean and neatly hung?
- Are the windows clean and free from obstructions (such as overgrown bushes or trees)?
- Are bushes, trees and shrubs neatly pruned?
Inspect the condition of the paint or siding?
- Is it time to power or soft wash the siding?
- Is touch up paint needed?
- Is the front door in good shape?
Do flower beds need an upgrade?
- Are plants neatly pruned?
- Is the bed free and clear of weeds?
- Is the bed properly mulched?
- Are flowers in bloom?
Keep the lawn neatly groomed.
- Is the lawn free from weeds?
- Is the lawn free from grass clippings?
- Is the lawn neatly edged?